Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Odd Start

     I woke up this morning uttering expletives.  This forces me to believe that I was having one odd dream.  It seems that ever since I started writing again, my dreams have been getting even more extraordinary by the night.  All that remains of 90 minutes of extreme vision is the lingering cloud of emotion.  That's where my ideas begin, the "front yard of the house that books built". They build and build until I have a little person who has a story.
      I have been loving the creation process, it's great fun watching the characters come to life. It's amazing when they have their own little personalities.  I've also decided to put my imagination to the test by joining the upcoming Picture Book Marathon. You can find information about that here http://picturebookmarathon.blogspot.com. I expect to learn a many great things over the next 30 days.  I will be sharing the stories along the way. Enjoy!

Until my next very brilliant idea.
xo

1 comment: